Deep fried tacos 🌮. Making super easy deep fried tacos! Fried Tacos 🌮 Super Easy To Make & Delicious 😋 This is a very specific type of taco — a taco which is filled first and then fried, resulting in a perfectly crisp taco shell and a filling that is almost roasted around the edges.
Most people have memories of Jack in the Box tacos — perhaps fond or not-so-fond. My memory is mostly of my high school boyfriend berating the drive-thru girl about whether she could or could not put cheese sauce on his tacos, rather than American cheese slices. DIRECTIONS Drop each taco into hot oil & fry until crispy. You can have Deep fried tacos 🌮 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep fried tacos 🌮
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- You need Dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need 10-12 of small flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Drain cooked tacos on paper towels. This is one of my favorites to make when it comes to deep-fried appetizers! My mom is Honduran and taught me how to make these amazing crispy tacos. Frying the tacos makes them extra crispy and delicious.
Deep fried tacos 🌮 instructions
- Cook chicken and shred and mix in 1/4 of the red onion, 1/2 jalapeño, taco seasoning and top with cheese until it’s melted..
- For the guacamole scoop avocado, the remainder of the tomato, onion and jalapeño in a bowl with garlic powder and mix well. Dice remaining half of tomato and lettuce. Place on a plate to create a serving platter for a taco bar for your table..
- Heat oil in fry and and poke holes with a fork in soft flour tortillas. When oil is bubbling hot fold tortilla in half and place in oil until crisp about 45 seconds per side. Place on paper towels..
- Fill tacos with meat and cheese mixture, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, guacamole or whatever you want.
Our five grown sons request these whenever they visit.—Catherine Gibbs, Gambrills, Maryland. Then fill your tacos with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy. Drain the fish on a wire rack set Make the avocado crema: Add the avocados, sour cream, lime juice, and salt to a blender and blend until smooth. To assemble the tacos, add a bit. Fried Tacos is a consumable item in Suikoden II.