Pesto Kaman Dhokla. A fusion recipe of khaman dhoklas sandwiched with freshly made pesto sauce. Typical Gujarati Rural Recipe of Khaman Dhokla explained by Chandrikaben Solanki from Rajkot. Home » VideoRecipe » Pesto Khaman Dhokla.
Here I am showing you how to prepare soft and spongy instant. Besan Dhokla recipe in Gujarati style (hindi). Soft and fluffy Khaman Dhokla made in the pressure cooker and stovetop. You can cook Pesto Kaman Dhokla using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Kaman Dhokla
- Prepare 2 cup of besan.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger green chilly paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of & 3/4 tsp baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of citric acid.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 5 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Few green chillies.
- It’s 15-16 of basil leaves.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water 3 times.
These delicious steamed savory chickpea flour cakes are a popular Gujarati delicacy. Dhokla, the ever-popular Gujarati snack, gets an Italian makeover in this recipe. Upon steaming, the dhokla acquires an exotic taste and texture. Dhokla is one of the specialities of Gujarati cuisine and is enjoyed as a snack.
Pesto Kaman Dhokla step by step
- First make a batter for the dhokla for this in a mixing bowl add besan then add all the dry ingredients except baking soda then slowly add water to make a thick batter mix it in one direction for 5 minutes so that there should be no lumps keep this batter rest for 15.
- In the meanwhile make a pesto so for this in a grinder take garlic pine nuts Parmesan cheese oliv oil into a coarseley ground mixture then add salt mix it,now heat a steamer grease the plate add the baking soda to the half of the mixture the pour the batter into plate.
- Cover it and cook it for few minutes then open the lid spread the pesto mixture then again pour the half of the batter now cover it cook it until done now heat a pan add oil,mustard seeds,green chilly,sugar,lemon juice now pour this mixture on the dhokla then cut them into pieces serve it with tamarind date chutney.
This is an easy-to-make snack recipe that can be prepared anytime and is best enjoyed with. Download royalty-free Gujarati Khaman Dhokla or Steamed Gram Flour Snack, Indian Photo "Gujarati Khaman Dhokla" can be used for personal and commercial purposes. Dhokla is a vegetarian culinary dish that is found mainly in the Indian state of Gujarat and parts of adjacent states. It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split. recipe is khaman dhokla made with fermented batter and served as a side or main dish. steamer. check my previous post of dhokla recipe in microwave for detailed steps. lastly. Khaman Dhokla Recipe with step by step photos.