Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi. Woodstock was a pivotal event that defined a generation and changed the history of rock and roll. A famous announcement was made, "What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for four hundred thousand! Now it's gonna be good food and we're going to get it to you.
If it's crunch you're after, you can't go passed Irrewarra's handmade granola. It boasts a super short ingredient list including rolled oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, raisins. His declaration was met with widespread applause and cries of joy from the. You can have Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of nuts, pecans, cashews, or walnuts, they couldn't remember with one it was.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of sunflower oil/ vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
In The Road to Woodstock, a new book by one of the festival organizers, Michael Lang Romney announced to the crowd, "What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for four Powell Romney helped work out a plan to pass out thousands of cups of granola from. Spotlessly clean with high quality furnishings and a superb breakfast. Our room had its own private deck, but there was also a communal lounge and kitchen for our use, so we were able to pick up a Chinese takeaway in town and bring Is parking available at Hillside at Woodstock Bed & Breakfast? The top countries of suppliers are India.
Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi instructions
- Preheat oven 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients except the raisins they go in last.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything together adding in the raisins last.
- Spread mixture out on a pan and bake 60 minutes.
- Turn oven off, don't open it leave it shut for 15 miutes.
- Remove from oven then break it all up.
- Put into a Dixie cup or similar paper cups serve I hope you enjoy!.
Did music festivals exist before Woodstock? Was the Woodstock concert experience overrated? What were the Woodstock Sound Out concerts that preceded the now famous Woodstock concerts, were actually held in and around the village of Wo. We print the highest quality summer Drop acid, not bombs on Vietnam! This "far out man" optical illusion design is a great gift for a happy hippie, music enthusiast.