Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the perfect make ahead side dish. We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal marinated.
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated If you love Greek inspired salads, take a look at our favorite Greek salad. This Greek pasta salad recipe is the perfect pasta salad for summer gatherings, BBQs, or potlucks. I hope you're getting outdoors and enjoying the nice weather. You can cook Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- You need 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- It’s 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
You may also like my Mediterranean quinoa salad, my Mediterranean. My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. Salad doesn't have to be cold! Heat it up with this ridiculously easy grilled romaine lettuce salad.
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.
Vegan and naturally fat-free and gluten-free. It's a simple preparation that's made a romaine believer out of me. Plus, it's a great way to enjoy a green salad on a cold day when the thought of iceberg just. This simple Greek pasta salad recipe calls for orzo and lots and lots of grilled vegetables. Feta and herbs come into play, too, of course.