Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘. Put the roast in and cover with the other onion. Slow Cooker Wild Boar and Pulled Pork Sliders. Whether you use wild boar or a pork shoulder you'll love this easy to make recipe for your slow cooker.
The marbling is key because the fat is what will prevent the meat from drying out during the cooking process. Skinny Slow Cooker Italian Pork Roast Recipe Variations: Instead of Pork Roast – substitute lean pork chops, beef roast, or chicken thighs (I like boneless, skinless). More Vegetables – onions, peppers and mushrooms would all be tasty. You can have Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘
- It’s 2 of small pork butts (pernil).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 15 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 bottle of beer.
- You need 1 bottle of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce.
Vegetarian – substitute white beans, garbanzo beans or lentils for the pork. Are You Ready To Slow Cook Yourself Slim? If you're a buffalo chicken fan, you may also like Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip or Skinny Baked Buffalo Wings. Making shredded buffalo chicken in the slow cooker is super easy, anyone can do this and you can use the chicken for everything from wraps and salads, to pizza toppings, sandwiches and more!
Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your pork……
- Place pork into a crockpot…….
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo…….
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot…….
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot…….
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! 😂) all over your pork……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter……
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! 😃.
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork……
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot…….
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour……
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns….
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Crockpot Pork Carnitas – juicy, tender meat that will melt in your mouth. These pork are carnitas are incredibly simple to make and extremely versatile, perfect for tacos or burritos! I absolutely LOVE making pork carnitas, which is essentially just another way to say Mexican pulled pork. As this blogger notes about her recipe, "It gets even better with time." G et the recipe at Spicy Southern Kitchen. Tips for Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin.