Crock Pot Country Ribs. Place onion rings in the bottom of your crock pot. Place ribs on top (trim off any excess fat). Whisk together the remaining ingredients except the corn starch.
The ribs are slow cooked with apple juice, barbecue sauce, garlic, and brown sugar. Crock Pot Country Style Pork Ribs Recipe. Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs Also, you can make a one pot meal of slow cooker country style ribs and potatoes by placing your favorite type of potatoes under the ribs prior to cooking. You can cook Crock Pot Country Ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Country Ribs
- You need 2 of large packs country style ribs (bone in).
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1-12 ounce of can Coca Cola.
- You need 2 cups of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (10 cloves).
This will create great slow cooked potatoes that you can easily serve with this crock pot country style pork ribs recipe. Try this easy crock pot pork ribs recipe today! Drain ribs and onion from crock pot. Discard any juices from crock pot and return meat and onions to crock pot.
Crock Pot Country Ribs step by step
- Rinse ribs in cold water and pat dry…….
- Add onions to bottom of large crockpot…..
- Next add your country style ribs…..
- Now add : Coca Cola, bbq sauce, black pepper and garlic……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- Serve with my cheesy buttered noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
Stir together barbecue sauce and jam until blended. Pour over ribs, stirring lightly to coat. If you need to use a larger crock pot, watch it closely the first time you make it so you can make any adjustments to the timing that are needed. I would not recommend using a smaller crock pot. Place the airfryer basket with the tray on the middle rack in Instant Pot.