Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce. Crock-Pot Spiced Applesauce (Canning Recipe) Crock-Pot Canning Applesauce is a recipe that I made after being gifted a few buckets of apples from friends of ours. To the apples my friends gave us I picked up a bag of Granny Smith and a bag of Gala apples at the grocery store. Throw everything into your slow cooker, and you'll be enjoying clean ingredient cinnamon applesauce before you know it.
I got this recipe from a cooking site called Joyce's Place. This is the first homemade applesauce I ever made.. This is a super easy recipe for slow cooker cinnamon applesauce. You can cook Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce
- You need 16 of apples.
- Prepare 1 cup of water, more as needed.
- You need of Spices and Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of punkin pie spice.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground clove.
This applesauce is perfect for snacks or as a side dish for pork. The recipe said to keep in crock pot for six hours. The consistency was great and the flavor fabulous. Oh and my favorite dish in a crock pot is a roast with veggies.
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce step by step
- Peel apples.
- Thinly slices and core apples.
- Put apples and water in Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Mash apples with a potato masher.
- Add rest of the ingredients, stir.
- Cook 30 min to incorporate the flavors.
Crockpot Cinnamon Applesauce Recipe Crockpot Cinnamon Applesauce – homemade applesauce is super easy to make in your slow cooker, and only requires four simple ingredients! This is the perfect snack or treat, and tastes amazing when it's warm! To the apples, I add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla, and apple juice. This delicious Crockpot Cinnamon Spice Cake is the perfect treat to make this week. Just throw it in the Crock Pot and walk away! 🙂 Just throw it in the Crock Pot and walk away! 🙂 Slow cooker desserts are so tasty.