Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders. I have actually made these sandwiches before. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders It's that time of year again in America – Super Bowl time! I've been doing this blog for a while now and this is a not just a big football event, it's a big FOOD event.
Toss everything into your crock pot and dinner will be a breeze. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders are deliciously soft and full of flavor! They make a simple week night meal for your family, but are also perfect for entertaining a crowd! You can cook Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 package of ranch I like to use buttermilk ranch seasoning.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bottle of mild or hot wing sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter unsalted is recommended.
- Prepare of Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- You need of Blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced red onion.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Additional wing sauce.
If you love the delicious flavors of buffalo wings like we do, you need to try our Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels , Buffalo Buns , and our Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. Make Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Sliders in the slow cooker for a quick and easy dinner or game day snack. They're sweet, spicy and amazingly delicious! I've got another recipe for Crock-Pot chicken sliders for you today, so I hope you're hungry!
Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders step by step
- (Optional) Spray crock pot with cooking spray or use crockpot Liners. Place chicken in crockpot and season with the dry ranch.
- Mix wing sauce with butter and garlic and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on split Hawaiian rolls. Top sandwiches with a little red onion, some blue cheese crumbles and drizzle on additional wing sauce or ranch dressing if desired !.
My daughter told me that she thinks I might have too many slider. These Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the perfect game day appetizer. Tender, slow-cooked chicken is enveloped in wing sauce and Ranch dressing and served on a soft slider bun. They are always a hit at parties! We can't get enough Buffalo Chicken these days.