Shrimp Cocktail Salad. This retro-style recipe transforms the ingredients and flavors found in a classic shrimp cocktail into a satisfying main dish salad. Cut cooked shrimp into thirds and place in a large bowl; add cucumber, onion, and tomatoes. Mix cilantro and lime juice into shrimp mixture.
For convenience, use a mix, prepared with or without alcohol. Set fine-mesh sieve over medium bowl. Press seeds in sieve to extract as much juice as possible; discard seeds. You can have Shrimp Cocktail Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Cocktail Salad
- You need of cooked shelled shrimp.
- It’s of celery stalk, chopped1 small carrot, grated.
- You need of grated sweet onion.
- It’s of zesty cocktail sauce.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- It’s of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lettuce leaves for serving.
- It’s of Lettece and celery tops for serving.
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, tarragon, salt and pepper. Top with remaining dressing; sprinkle with chives. Toss cooked pasta, shrimp, tomatoes, green onions, red onion, green, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, and cilantro in a large salad bowl until thoroughly combined. Toss the cooked shrimp with cocktail sauce and set aside.
Shrimp Cocktail Salad instructions
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and letttece and celery tops in a biwl.
- Fold in shrimp, chill until ready to serve.
- Serve on a bed of lettece, garnish each with a celery too.
Place salad in a large salad bowl. Cut one lemon in half, remove any seeds and squeeze the fresh juice over the salad. Add olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Serve the salad in individual bowls, stemmed dessert glasses or margarita glasses. This shrimp salad is a blend of tender shrimp, fresh vegetables, dill and seasonings, all coated in a creamy dressing.