Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus. In a large non-stick skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Season the chicken pieces with the salt and pepper and add to the skillet. While rice is simmering, place cashews and asparagus on baking sheet, spray with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
When I think of the word spring (as in the season, not the coils inside of your mattress), it conjures up photographs in my mind of renewal, new life and growth…a fresh start after a cold, dark winter. Stir in the garlic and red pepper. Stir in the zest, lemon pepper, salt and pepper. You can cook Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- Prepare 4-6 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1-2 of clumps fresh asparagus.
- It’s 3 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cans of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
Add the liquids, bring to a simmer. In a small serving bowl, combine the rice, asparagus mixture, cheese and pepper. Fluff with a fork, cover, and keep warm. While the rice cooks, prepare the ingredients for the curry.
Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus instructions
- Cook the rice, then lightly spray large casserole dish with pam spray. Place the rice in the dish. Turn oven on to 385..
- In a large bowl put the 3 cans soup, use 1 empty can to measure 2 cans milk whisk till smooth pour over rice and mix till all rice is covered..
- Add the garlic Salt and pepper to rice layer. Add the chicken Nestle down into rice, and last add the asparagus on top. Put in oven for 1 hour. Keep checking to make sure it doesnt get too brown. If you would like you can cover with foil..
And basil mixed in for good measure. (I have a simple side of asparagus with peas and basil with these same flavors!). But mixing them into this one-pot spring rice pilaf and finishing it with some Parmesan cheese and pine nuts for a rich, nutty finish is just taking it over the top. This is a family favorite meal! We love asparagus in our family. Be sure to try these other techniques to cook asparagus as your side.