Poor-mans taco bowl. Poor-mans taco bowl Needed something for dinner useing random things i had at home. In the age of Chipotle, when burrito bowls have become layers upon layers of fancy meats, creamy dressings, and crunchy tortilla strips, I'm scaling it back to the basics. No frills, no fancy ingredients, just the bare bones.
See more ideas about Food recipes, Cooking recipes and Food. It's probably one of the first recipes that most people learn to make in their slow-cooker. In fact, some version of Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Bowls is probably included in that little mini recipe book that comes with the slow-cooker when you buy it. You can cook Poor-mans taco bowl using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poor-mans taco bowl
- It’s 2 of hamburger patties.
- It’s 1/2 of cupWhite rice.
- Prepare pack of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Taco sauce your favorite.
- It’s of Refried beans.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Leftover chips(4 garnish).
Taco bell doesn't guarantee that their fried items are prepared in a fryer that doesn't contain meat, so many don't contain animal products but could be cross contaminated in the fryer. This is a point that a lot of vegan blogs glaze over, so be aware! These vegan but not vegan Taco Bell options include the potatoes, hash-browns, chips, and cinnamon twists, which are all totally vegan besides. Traditionally, burnt ends are made from the point of a whole packer beef brisket.
Poor-mans taco bowl instructions
- Cook your rice with the taco seasoning mix and taco sauce for added flavor once cooked place in your bowl or baking container.
- Add refried beans.
- Cook you hamburger patties or any ground meat you like once cooked place in top of refried beans.
- Cover with cheese and heat up till cheese is melted then sprinkle crushed up chips for garnishment then eat and enjoy.
We are using a good marbled chuck roast for this recipe, which are lovingly referred to as "poor man's" burnt ends because the roasts that are used are typically less expensive than brisket. See how to make homemade tortilla chips, taco shells and taco bowls in an oven. This homemade tortilla chips recipe, taco shell recipe and taco bowls for a taco salad recipe are healthier than. If you're serving brisket at your tailgate or Super Bowl watch party, the people will be happy. They're called poor man's burnt ends, but the flavor is rich and delicious..