Vegetarian pie pockets. Pull what you need from the freezer or pantry from this one. Frozen pie crust, a can of cream of potato soup, and a mega can of mixed veggies. An egg, some milk and a dash of thyme, and you have the fixings for a wonderful pie that your family will think Amy's original Pot Pie, disguised as a sandwich.
The filling in these vegetarian pies is anything but bland, with flavorful mushrooms, golden caramelized onions, Dijon mustard, sour cream, and potent Gorgonzola blue cheese. If you are a meat eater, you could also add some cooked chicken to the mixture as well. Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in: Deutsch; The best Blueberry Pie with a fruity, juicy filling and a flaky, crispy vegan pie crust. You can have Vegetarian pie pockets using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian pie pockets
- You need of the dough.
- You need 3 cup of ap flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 3/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ripe black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green stuffed olives.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced potatoes.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heniez ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweet peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
This recipe is so easy to make, and it's incredibly delicious! It's the perfect dessert for any occasion. Mixed Vegetable Pie With Shortcrust Pastry – Hints and Tips About the pie crust. You can make your own prebaked pie crust using my shortcrust pastry recipe.
Vegetarian pie pockets instructions
- Take the flour add a little bit of water at a time till dough forms knead for 4 minutes.
- Form into ball set aside covered till needed.
- In a wok or pan add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Add diced potatoes add spices.
- Add mushrooms olives onions..
- Add the rest of the ingredients let cool.
- Cut dough ball in half roll each ball into a long cylinder cut into six pieces each cylinder roll pieces into ball pre heat oven 350°Fahrenheit.
- Roll out ball into a flat circle.
- Put a tablespoon in the circle fold top and roll without squeezing filling out into a disc looking like a hockey puck.
- Brush with butter spray bottom of a baking pan with non stick bake 350° Fahrenheit till golden brown.
- Eat plain or with red pineapple sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345861-red-pineapple-sauce.
You will need to make the full shortcrust pastry recipe. Vegetarian pie pockets I made Chinese meat pie , which is in my recipes wanted to make a vegetarian version so here it is. The Best Pocket Pies Recipes on Yummly In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and cool. We tried to recreate the genius deliciousness of Hot Pockets by stuffing pie crust with tasty combos like broccoli, ham, and cheddar and chicken pot pie.