Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!). Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice. Looking to Add Warm Sweet Flavor To Your Dish? Roll the bread slices until very flat.
NO OVEN) Cinnamon Rolls FOOD VIDEO [스윗더미. How to Make Dinner Rolls Without Oven. No-Oven Bread Rolls – I've been asked several times if my Bread Rolls recipe can be made without an Oven. You can cook Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!) using 16 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!)
- Prepare of For the dough.
- You need 2 2/3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Baking equipments.
- You need of Pot.
- Prepare Loaf of pan.
- Prepare 6 of stones.
Of course, the answer is yes and I will show you how this can be achieved. The detailed recipe for this Bread rolls haven't changed and you can see it here just in case you need to refer to it. Notes on how to make the no-Oven Bread rolls How to Make Cinnamon Roll Bread Swirls. I don't put the cinnamon directly in the bread, but swirl it in, creating a super-moist bread that I liken to the cinnamon sugar mixture rolled between the dough in a cinnamon roll.
Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!) instructions
- Can you believe? I baked this bread in a pot. I hope this post will guide you someway through local baking..
- This bread is out of this world! If you love cinnamon roll, this bread is a good alternative, you'll fall in love with it at first bite..
- Here are the ingredients for the bread..
- Combine the dry ingredients together: (flour, sugar, yeast and salt)..
- Mix and ddd milk, egg, and butter.
- Mix the wet ingredients lightly.
- Add water. Using hand, combine all the contents into a soft dough.
- Rub working surface with butter. Place the dough on the surface.
- Knead for 5 to 6 minutes. Beat well for 5 minutes more..
- The dough should be very soft after kneading; like this:.
- Place the dough in a bowl. Cover it (you can use a cling film to cover) and place in a warm place. Allow it to rise for 1 hour.
- In the mean time, combine cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl. Set aside..
- This is the dough after 1 hour. It doubled or even tripled in size..
- Punch it down to remove the air.
- Place the dough on working surface. The surface should have remaining butter greased earlier. If it looks dry, rub again with a pinch amount of butter.
- Roll the dough using a rolling pin.
- Roll it into a rectangular flat dough.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cinnamon and sugar mixture on the dough.
- Spread the filling as evenly as possible.
- Start rolling with the shorter side of the rectangle.
- Gently and slowly.
- The dough will look cylindrical after rolling it completely.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter. Place the cylinder inside the pan. Cover and allow it to rest and rise a little, for 10-15 minutes.
- Egg wash the dough (crack an egg in a bowl, whisk it and brush the dough with it).
- Baking time👌: In a wide pot, arrange 6 Stones in a rectangular pattern; So that it would correspond with the shape of the loaf pan. Place on heat. Cover and preheat the pot for 10 minutes..
- Place the loaf pan on the stones. Cover the pot and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, on a quite low heat. Note: Make sure the pot is covered tightly, do not allow air to pass in. If the lid did not cover the pot well, cover the pot with foil paper or a piece of cloth then place the lid. This will prevent air from entering the pot..
- Test it's doneness by poking a skewer. If it comes out clean, the bread have finish baking..
- Take off the pan from the pot. Remove the bread and allow it to cool completely before serving..
- Cut the bread into slices. And you have a beautiful swirl delicacy..
- Serve with milk or tea. Enjoy..
I, of course, top it with a delicious icing that makes it beautiful and tasty. Cinnamon Rolls are one of my favourite desserts. Something about cinnamon and desserts is magical. This rendition of cinnamon rolls is eggless and requires no oven. Homemade Cinnamon Bread Simple, wholesome, perfect.