Strawberry Angel Food Cobbler.
You can cook Strawberry Angel Food Cobbler using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Angel Food Cobbler
- Prepare 1 (10 inch) of angel food cake.
- You need 2-8 oz of pkgs lite cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 c of Splenda Naturals.
- You need 1-8 oz of container frozen sugar free whipping topping, thawed.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh strawberries, sliced.
- Prepare 1-15 oz of jar or pkg sugar free strawberry glaze.
- You need of Nutrition.
- It’s 244 of calories.
- You need 5 g of fat.
- Prepare 9 mg of cholesterol.
- It’s 404 mg of sodium.
- You need 36 g of carbohydrates.
- You need 3 g of protein.
Strawberry Angel Food Cobbler instructions
- Crumble cake into a 9×13 inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese & sugar substitute in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping..
- Mash the cake down with your hands and spread creamy mixture over cake..
- In a bowl, combine strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. Spread this mixture evenly over cream cheese mixture..
- Place in freezer for 3 hrs, which will help to cut and serve. Makes 12 servings..