Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice). A Popular Malay Style Fried Rice: Nasi Goreng Kampung. Village style fried rice, otherwise known as Nasi Goreng Kampung is a Malay style fried rice. It is commonly cooked using leftover rice.
Village style fried rice otherwise known as Nasi Goreng Kampung is a Malay styled fried rice. It is commonly cooked using leftover rice. However, you can also use freshly cooked rice as well. You can have Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice)
- It’s 1 of plate of cooked rice (preferably cold rice, room temperature).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of red chili.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Nasi Goreng Kampung, Malay Countryside Fried Rice When I was in Johor Bahru doing my teacher's training stint, I had Ainur, a Malay and Ting, a Sarawakian as my housemates. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg. I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down any unusual ingredients, and it's one of my favourite Indonesian foods – and I'm betting you will love it too. 🙂 Hi, Resipi Hari ini pula nasi goreng kampung cara masakan India.
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice) instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Thinly chop garlic, shallot, and chili.
- Preheat 3 tbsp oil on medium heat. Whisk the egg and pour it into the pan. Scramble it. Add chili, garlic and shallot. Stir them until fragrant..
- Add rice to the pan, then mix it. Put sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, salt and white pepper. Stir it for about 8 minutes..
- Nasi Goreng Kampung is ready to serve with krupuk (shrimp cracker) and sunny side up egg ✨.
Nasi goreng kampung ini sesuai untuk hidangan makan malam/dinner. Cuba la mesti sedap rasanya Jangan lupa subscribe Dan like. Simple fried rice dish if you have any left over rice. This is a Malaysian style fried rice. In this recipe you can learn how to make an easy spicy anchovy fried rice or Nasi Goreng Kampung.