Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Unroll dough over filling; sprinkle crushed corn chips over top. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. You can have Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- Prepare 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- Prepare 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- You need 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. What I love about this pizza, is that it's incredibly easy to make. With a few shortcuts, you can have this on your dinner table in no time.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
Taco Tuesday Casserole–tortillas layered with ground beef, Cheddar cheese, and corn–is a quick and easy Mexican-inspired meal. In a large skillet brown beef until no longer pink. I've been stuffing pasta shells with different fillings for years, but my family enjoys this version with taco-seasoned meat the most. The frozen shells are so convenient, because you can take out only the number you need for a single-serving lunch or family dinner. Just add zippy taco sauce and bake. —Marge Hodel, Roanoke, Illinois This taco bake casserole is easy to put together and a delicious dinner for the whole family!