Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home. Making sushi is easier than you think — just check out Kikkoman's easy-to-follow sushi technique and get rolling! Follow these steps for making a traditional norimaki with pickled vegetables and. Instagram – @smilewithmel Thumbs up for homemade delicious Sushi!
Why not make them at home? It can be a fun activity for the entire family to come together and create beautiful memories. Your sushi may not be Instagram-worthy in the first try but they will be so delicious that you won't care! You can cook Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home
- Prepare 1 kg of Sushi rice.
- Prepare of rice mixture.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Venigar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 300 grams of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Favorite vegetables, cucumber , cookedcarrots, cooked beans.
- You need of sweet eggs.
- It’s 4 of Eggs / large size.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 1/2 of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of other tools in needed.
- Prepare 1 of Wet and clean small towel.
- You need 1 of Sushi rolling mat.
- You need 1 of Sharp knife.
And I also included an easy sushi rice recipe because I know that this is one of the biggest obstacles when it comes to making sushi at home. Soooooo worth it, if you ask me. Homemade Sushi: Tips, Tricks, and Toppings. It may seem like a lot to buy at first, but most of the ingredients turn into staples [like sriracha + sesame seeds] and non perishables like nori, sushi rice, and vinegar will last a ridiculously long time in your pantry.
Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home step by step
- In the small sauce pan mix all the rice mixtures ,stir on low heat until sugar melt allow to cool ,(split 2 tbsp into a sauce cup use to stick nori sheets ).
- Make sweet eggs ,by beat eggs ,mix with mirin ,sugar and salt ..fry half of it in small or square pan on very low heat until eggs set ..cut it 1 cm wide ,set aside.
- Cook rice in the rice cooker approximately 40 mins ,after cooked transfer rice into the wooden bowl,pour rice mixture ,***Tips *** pour rice mixture in the flowing air ,I open the fan .,quickly mix until rice cool …
- Prepare salmon / slice 1 cms thick / crab stick if desire ..and arrange tools in need on the table.
- On the sushi rolling mat ,place shiny side of nori sheet down to the mat ,put 4 tbsp of rice ,dip thumb and index finger into rice mixture ,spread rice to 80% of nori sheet.
- Add the filling salmon , crab stick ,cucumber ,sweet eggs ,roll up the sheet tightly ,use the rice mixture to stick the nori sheet ,try to make it round ,place into the tray ,repeat until finish , get about 6 rolls.
- Use sharp knife to cut into pieces 1 inch ,when rice stick on knife ,clean it with wet towel ,you will get plenty of sushi to enjoy at home ,serve with wasabi ,enjoy :).
It was fun, easy and we just used wax paper because it was in the cabinet no towel or plastic wrap. You've brought sushi into the hinge of the everyday person. Congrats, minimalist baker, you're my hero. Sushi is one of those meals that always ends up costing more than you want it to. But with these easy sushi recipes, you can make it at home in no time.