Chinese fried rice. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. To make this homemade fried rice recipe, you will need: Cooked, chilled rice: Make sure your rice has been cooked in advance and thoroughly chilled in the fridge in a sealed container. As I said before, freshly-cooked rice will not work well in this recipe.
You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. You can have Chinese fried rice using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese fried rice
- You need of Basmati rice.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Peas.
- It’s of Green beans.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Dark soy sauce.
- You need of Maggi.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Oil.
Vegetable Fried Rice has to be one of my all time favorite dishes. I love making Chinese food at home and fried rice is always the perfect accompaniment to my take out style dishes. I love serving this rice with my General Tso's Chicken and my Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef. It all starts off with cold day old rice.
Chinese fried rice instructions
- Cut your onions,carrot, green beans wash and dried.wash and grate your scotch bonnet with garlic.
- Add oil to your pan,cut your chicken breast into a cubes wash and dried then add to your pan,add maggi,dark soy sauce, spices.
- In a pot start by adding oil then your eggs and fried (scramble eggs)then transfer your egg into another bowl,then add oil to your pot,add onion,ginger,scotch bonnet,dark soy sauce, garlic,black pepper,your veggies,maggi,spices and chicken breast.
- Then your par boiled rice and fried eggs,mix everything together.
Learn how to make Chinese egg fried rice (Yang Chow Fried Rice or Young Chow Fried Rice) in the right way with all tips you should know for a perfect homemade stir fried rice. Fired rice (炒饭) and chow mein (炒面) possibly are the two most popular types of dishes based on staple foods of China—rice and noodles. Home-style fried rice can be as humble as basic egg fried rice or as luxury. Chop green onions and keep the dark green portions separate for garnish. Heat up a wok or non-stick skillet.