Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips. Slice zucchini into thin round chips. Pat down with a paper towel or tea towel and remove the excess moisture. Cut the zucchini into thin slices with a mandolin vegetable slicer, food processor, or cheese slicer.
First up we've got Zucchini Fries and then one of our personal favorites, Jalapeno Parmesan Crisps! See great recipes for Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips too! Zucchinis are thinly sliced and then covered in a thin layer of freshly grated Parmesan cheese. You can cook Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips
- It’s 1 of large (diameter) Zucchini.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Cheddar.
- You need of Parmesan.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Pink Salt or Sea salt.
- It’s of Pepper (optional).
Similar to my keto cauliflower tots and avocado chips, these crisps rely on parmesan cheese to create the crispy texture. Parmesan is a dry cheese and when it cooks at high temperature, it crisps up. Lover of good food, northern lakes, peanut butter fat bombs, Boston Terriers and the keto diet. Please enjoy this keto recipe, ask me a question if you need anything or have suggestions and stop by again anytime 🙂 If you've made this recipe before, it would mean SO MUCH to me if you left a rating below.
Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips step by step
- Slice zucchini into thin round chips. Pat down with a paper towel or tea towel and remove the excess moisture..
- In a non stick pan lay pieces of zuccini in rows- each with a bit of butter on top and bottom,.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar (i used colby jack) in the center, then sprinkle parmesan cheese all over. Lightly salt and add pepper if you want..
- Heat mini oven to 220 degrees. Cook for 30 minutes or until golden..
- I kept an eye on it and turned down the temperature when it was starting to get some color..
- For crispier chips you can opt to remove the butter. I added butter to make it fat bombs. 😊.
- Consume right away, as storing it loses the crisp..
Full recipe here. "Zucchini crisps, again?!", I hear you say. But not any zucchini crisps, these will be one of the best crisps you'll eat in your life, keto AND non-keto. Made with delicious parmesan cheese, and again, a perfect way to eat veggies, these keto chips are amazingly crispy and tasty. My teenage daughter is going through a very difficult time right now, struggling with anorexia. Bunker Hill Crunchy Cheese Crisps; FBOMB Keto Krunch ; Cheese crisps are great on their own and come in a variety of flavors.