Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker. Easy Slow Cooker Stroganoff. butter, and onion in a slow cooker; add beef tips. Beef stroganoff is perfect for the slow cooker; this recipe uses cream of mushroom soup, fresh mushrooms, onions, and herbed cream cheese. Transfer the beef and any flour left in the bowl to the slow cooker.
This beef stroganoff slow cooker without canned soup is so easy! Once you give this a try, you will how very simple it is to make beef stroganoff from scratch. Is is pretty tasty too. 🙂 Try slow cooker beef stroganoff healthy and delicious! You can have Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- You need 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 6 Oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- It’s of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
This is the best comfort food and such an easy recipe. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe is the easy, healthy version of the classic, making the perfect family meal for busy weekdays. One of my goals this year is to put my slow cooker to use and make more healthy dinners. Stir the soup, broth, Worcestershire, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl.
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker instructions
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
Tip everything into the slow cooker. Add the stock to the beef, then the mustard and season. A fast and easy crock pot beef stroganoff that takes just a few minutes of prep work for a fantastic, hearty, family friendly meal. This is one of the most popular recipes on my site with hundreds of thousands of shares and positive reviews. There is a reason this recipe is well-liked.