Crockpot London Broil with Spinach. You can serve this dish with mashed potatoes or some egg noodles!! 😋. Dredge the London broil on both sides in the flour and leave in the Crock-Pot. Pour the broth over the meat and add the onions and bay leaf.
Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves…. Johnny's Slow Cooker London Broil Johnny's Slow Cooker London Broil. Went downtown for a chuck roast to cook in the crock pot and came back with a couple of London Broils since they were on sale. You can cook Crockpot London Broil with Spinach using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil with Spinach
- You need 1 of -large pack London broil (I’m using a twin pack).
- It’s 2 of large onions, sliced.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves.
- It’s 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen spinach, thawed.
Found and followed this recipe of Johnny's along with making the. Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. I think I found my favorite way to cook steak in the crock pot today. I decided to make our favorite London Broil Roast in a Crock Pot.
Crockpot London Broil with Spinach instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your London broil……
- Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot……
- Now place cleaned and dry London broil on top of your sliced onions……
- Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves….. Mix lightly……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours……
- About 30 minutes before your 8 hours is up add your thawed spinach to crockpot, mix lightly…..
- Cook until the 8 hours of cooking time has been completed……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can serve this dish with mashed potatoes or some egg noodles!! 😋.
Crock Pot London Broil turns out so moist and tender cooked in the slow cooker. My old favorite recipe for London Broil is to roast it with potatoes and carrots in a roasting pan that has been tightly wrapped in aluminum foil. Also fabulous served with mashed potatoes (great for topping with the extra gravy!), mac and cheese, side salad, rice, or just about anything! Slow cooker london broil with cream of mushroom soup recipe. Learn how to cook great Slow cooker london broil with cream of mushroom soup.