Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches). Crock Pot Mississippi Crack Chicken Sandwiches are a creamy twist on the classic Mississippi Roast that couldn't be simpler to prepare. I love this hot sticky weather we are having. A simple walk to the mailbox leaves me drenched in sweat and thinking since I'm this gross and sweaty, that must count as an aerobic workout.
Let your slow cooker do all the work to have a delicious dinner ready and waiting. Place chuck roast in slow cooker; pour ranch mixture over top. Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken is made with chicken breasts, au jus gravy, ranch dressing mix, butter and peperonicini peppers. You can cook Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches)
- You need 4 of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 package of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 package of au jus gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pepperoncinis.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Hamburger buns.
- Prepare slices of Provolone cheese.
CROCK POT MISSISSIPPI CHICKEN After I shared the recipe for CROCK POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST earlier last year, I got a lot of folks asking about making it with chicken. I eat them on every salad. When I saw this recipe, I was so happy. This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken recipe is Creamy, Cheesy, Ranch, and Bacon Shredded Chicken.
Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) instructions
- Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle on both packages of seasoning add pepperoncinis and place stick of butter on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on hamburger buns and top with a slice of provolone cheese if desired.
It's perfect on it's own, on a sandwich, in a tortilla, as a dip, or on a lettuce wrap for a low carb option! Looking for more Easy Chicken Recipes? Try my MIYM Chicken or my Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings! Results = The juiciest, most tender chicken, perfect for a home cooked chicken dinner or even the most delicious sandwiches your whole family will love. Place the chicken in slow cooker, add Ranch mix, Au Jus mix, pepperoncini, and a stick of butter.