Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken. Your chicken dinner is about to become amazing! Make dinner the highlight of your week when you make this ridiculously delicious Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe!. This Crock Pot Chicken Recipe couldn't be easier and the flavor is off-the-charts delish!
Get the INSTANT POT version of the recipe here. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken is a delicious meal made with frozen chicken breasts that are cooked and topped with garlic Parmesan sauce! If there is one type of recipe I often get asked to create most often – it is chicken crock pot recipes. You can cook Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken
- You need 3 of lbs. frozen chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning, divided use.
- You need 2 sticks (1 cup) of salted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
More specifically, recipes that can be made with frozen chicken. Season chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Home » Recipes » Dinner Recipes » Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Potatoes.
Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken step by step
- Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom of crockpot. Pour one cup of chicken broth over top..
- Season with 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours (or low for at least 6 hours)..
- Drain excess broth and fat from cooked chicken. In a bowl, combine softened butter, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir to combine..
- Scoop this mixture on top of cooked chicken..
- Cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes until sauce is creamy and cheese is melted..
- Serve over egg noodles or rice..
- Notes- I used this. + the Italian seasoning..
- This can also be cooked in an instant pot or pressure cooker..
Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Potatoes. When cooking with pot in pot pasta: When I cook the pasta at the same time in the same pot I like to bump up the seasonings a bunch. I like to add in twice as much salt, pepper, garlic powder, garlic and parmesan cheese. If not, the dish will be pretty bland. Always season to taste at the end of the cooking time as well!