Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese. Then add boiling water, salt& pepper. Line a greased casserole dish with half the mixture. Add the rest of the rice and the last of the cheese.
Risotto Wild Rice Brown Rice White Rice Instant Rice Any Type of Rice.. Baked Rice With Cheese And Tomato Sauce Recipes. Add the salt and remove from heat. You can have Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese
- It’s 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 2 of very red tomatoes (cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian tomato sauce.
- Prepare 100 gram of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (sliced).
- It’s of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 table spoon of olive oil.
Sprinkle the grated cheese on top in an even layer. Stir in the basil, mint, eggs and mozzarella cheese, then season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and fry onion for few minutes, add garlic and fry until fragrant..
- Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato and Italian tomato sauce and mix well..
- The last, put in rice and mix well,fry until yummy fried rice..
- Spread little bit olive oil on the gratin dish and Layer with sliced eggplant. Transfer fried rice into the gratin dish sprinkle with cheddar cheese and some tomato sauce and then bake in the oven at 220 c untill cheese turns golden brown. Remove from the oven and ready to serve…
- Note : You can change minced beef with pork chop, mushroom or anything you prefer to cook with rice. And add more herb. It is optional..
Layer the bottom of an oven proof dish with fried rice, then add the pork chops and half the amount of tomato sauce. In a large skillet, brown sausage and add sauce. Set aside half for another dinner another night. Use the remaining sauce with sausage and cooked rice for the recipe below. Layer zucchini, completely covering the bottom of the pan.