Low carb smoothie with berries.
You can cook Low carb smoothie with berries using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb smoothie with berries
- It’s of Smoothie.
- Prepare 150 ml of cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of Natural youghurt.
- Prepare 60 ml of Udos choice oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of coconut oil.
- You need 8 tsp of Sukrin or other artificial sweetner.
- It’s 300 grams of frozen berries.
Low carb smoothie with berries instructions
- Mix everything in a blender, except the oils and berries.
- If necessary, melt the coconut oil..
- While the blender is running, add the oils. If this is done when the blender is off the oils might solidify and be lumpy instead of distributing evenly in the mix..
- Add the berries of your choice and run the blender till the mix is even and all the berries have been blended..