Stuffed breakfast bell pepper. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. View Our Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe. How To Make: Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Filling Prep: Warm the olive oil in a large skillet. Breakfast-stuffed peppers, a simple, tasty dish of baked eggs and sausage in peppers, is one of my favorite brunch dishes these days. Another good one is this dish of egg stuffed tomatoes. You can have Stuffed breakfast bell pepper using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed breakfast bell pepper
- It’s 2 of bell pepper.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 packages of beef chorizo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
I love the taste of simple roasted bell peppers. But I especially enjoy them stuffed with all manner of deliciousness. Sprinkle the mozzarella and half of the chives evenly among the four pepper halves. Then crack eggs into the center of each pepper.
Stuffed breakfast bell pepper instructions
- Cut tops off bell pepper, remove core, save tops of bell and dice to add to meat.
- Slice bacon into pieces along with the bell pepper tops. Add bacon to pan at mid high heat about 6 mins add chorizo , once chorizo reduces add bell pepper continue to cook another 7 to 10 mins.
- Once bacon and chorizo are cooked remove from heat allow to cool for a few minutes..
- Once cool stuff bell pepper with meat mixture and the add two eggs per bell pepper top with mozzarella cheese. Place in pre heated oven and bake for 30 to 35minutes..
Sprinkle the salt, pepper, bacon, cheddar, and remaining chives on top of the eggs. Today's breakfast stuffed peppers recipe is in honor of my love for eggs and cheese. It goes to show that you can absolutely incorporate cheese into a healthy meal. Naturally sweet bell peppers are the perfect vessels for eggs. Topping them with gooey melted cheese and aromatic chives just takes it to the next level.