Red Wine Beef Stew.
You can cook Red Wine Beef Stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Wine Beef Stew
- You need 3 lbs of Beef Chuck cubed.
- It’s 3 of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery diced.
- It’s 4 of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- You need 1,5 cups of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- Prepare 2 cups of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- You need 2 of large carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp spoon salt.
- It’s 2 of tblsp ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of tblspoon olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp tomato paste.
Red Wine Beef Stew step by step
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.