Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs. Make the best keto fat bombs—decadent, rich & chocolatey. Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. Add in the cacao powder, coconut flour, and stevia, and mix well.
Fat bombs have become a staple in my house. When you are eating a low carb high fat diet, or keto diet, fat bombs are a great way to get healthy fats into your diet, like avocado and coconut oil. I usually give the nutritional info later, but since we've been talking about macros in such depth I wanted to make the nutrition clear according to how I made these Almond Butter fat bombs, with the ingredients I used. You can have Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organ tic coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 packets of Stevia or any other sweetener you prefer.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 10-15 of chopped Marcona Almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Access keto meal plans and articles. An easy recipe for keto low carb almond joy fat bombs! Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo.
Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs step by step
- Mix coconut oil, almond butter in a microwave safe bowl or sauce pan and heat till just melted. If using the microwave I would only do 30 seconds..
- Next add the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and sweetener and wisk together well..
- Place a few chopped almonds into silicone molds of your choice then pour mixture till full. Top with a small pinch more of sea salt and put in the refrigerator or freezer till they are set!!!.
- Yes I am using dog bone molds because I didn’t want to do several batches at a time of the stars. This made about 20-24 fat bombs. The amount will vary depending on the mold sizes..
These easy, ketogenic chocolate fat bombs with coconut oil, mct oil, and macadamia nuts taste incredible and are perfect for a low carb, paleo, or ketogenic diet. These Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs are a perfect keto-friendly and low-carb dessert to satisfy your craving for chocolate! Lay keto fat bomb molds flat on a baking sheet. Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Whisk in almond butter until well incorporated and smooth.