Slow cooker Buffalo chicken. Add hot sauce, chicken broth, Ranch mix, and brown sugar and toss to coat. Pour sauce into the slow cooker. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
This Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken recipe is ah-maz-ing! Slow cooked chicken legs simmered in a delicious homemade buffalo sauce. If you love buffalo chicken, then you're doing to devour this recipe! You can have Slow cooker Buffalo chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Buffalo chicken
- It’s 1 of chicken cut up.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of coconut aminos.
- It’s 8 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of Frank's red hot sauce.
This slow cooker buffalo chicken is one of my new favorites. A diced onion and boneless, skinless chicken breasts are added to the slow cooker, with a spicy buffalo sauce mixture poured over top. The spice factor all comes from the sauce you use, so pick one that fits in with your tastes. If you're a buffalo chicken fan, you may also like Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip or Skinny Baked Buffalo Wings.
Slow cooker Buffalo chicken step by step
- Put chicken in slow cooker..
- In sauce pan on medium-high heat combine hot sauce, coconut oil, coconut aminos, garlic powder & cayenne pepper. Stir and heat until mixed..
- Pour sauce over chicken in slow cooker..
- Cook 4-6 hours on low..
- Remove and shred with 2 forks..
- Return chicken to slow cooker on warm until ready to serve..
- Serve chicken in baked sweet potatoes & drizzle with Ranch Dressing..
Making shredded buffalo chicken in the slow cooker is super easy, anyone can do this and you can use the chicken for everything from wraps and salads, to pizza toppings, sandwiches and more! Forget the wings and make a big batch of shredded slow cooker buffalo chicken. Pile on hamburger buns for an easy dinner or game day feast. Let the slow cooker do the main work of making spicy, buttery hot wings to serve during the game. The wings are finished in the oven and brushed with more sauce for serving.