Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain. Personally I keep frozen cooked hamburger in my freezer which makes this an even quicker recipe for me to put together. In a crock pot, combine potatoes, carrots, water, onion soup mix, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Pour the beef broth over everything and stir to combine. Ground beef stew is a satisfying, no-frills dish, but it is open to all kinds of variations. Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe is hearty and delicious while being so easy to make. You can cook Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground beef.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Switch things up from traditional stew and make this tasty ground beef stew for your family. Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe. We love stew recipes and this is a nice change from recipes we normally make. This Ground Beef Stew is my absolute favorite dish for fall and winter.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat….
- Place ground beef into crockpot…..
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…. Stirring occasionally……
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
I was raised in Tennessee my grandma, and she used to make this hamburger stew on Sunday's while I was at church. I loved coming in the door from the crisp, cool day to a warm home filled with the smell of this Ground Beef. Stir in salt, pepper and flour. Slow Cooker Hearty Ground Beef Stew. A few minutes prep in the morning is all you need for this hearty ground beef stew that is made in the slow cooker.