Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken is a flavorful, healthy chicken dinner. This crockpot chicken recipe is nicely sized to feed a family of four. I ate the entire crock pot full.
Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉! This delicious Crockpot Greek Chicken is full of flavor and great to eat alone or to add to some of your favorite greek dishes like chicken pitas, greek salad, gyros, or whatever you desire!. This delicious chicken has only a few ingredients and is super quick and easy to make, because everything goes into your crockpot. You can have Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1 of small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce).
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
Quick Healthy Crock Pot Dinner Recipes. This really tastes like restaurant greek chicken we get here in the Chicago area. Moist chicken, lots of flavorful sauce. Start with frozen chicken breasts and a few ingredients you have in your pantry, end up with lots of compliments.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes……..
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top……..
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs……..
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……..
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly…..
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!.
No browning the chicken, just plop it in, set it and go. This Crock Pot Greek Chicken is great over rice, in a sandwich or on it's own. I can't wait to make up a huge salad and top it with this Crock Pot Greek Chicken. It has just a handful of ingredients and can be made quick and easy using your crock pot. Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker and cover with sauce.