Sharon's slow cooker chuck roast. From tender pot roast to beefy sandwiches, these slow cooker chuck roast recipes are beefed up to the max. From tender pot roast to beefy sandwiches, these slow cooker chuck roast recipes are beefed up to the max.. A chuck roast slow-simmered in a beefy broth is delicious when shredded and spooned onto rolls.
Pour beef broth and vegetable broth over the roast. Place roast in a crock pot. More recipes by Sharon Ellis Sharon's Homemade. You can have Sharon's slow cooker chuck roast using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's slow cooker chuck roast
- You need 1 of beef chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies (your choice).
- Prepare 2 packets of slow cooker pot roast mix.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Prep the chuck roast in the morning and let it cook all day so the meat will be tender, juicy, and ready to eat when you come home from work. Serve the simple gravy over the roast and carrots. Yummy and easy ! 🤩😋 Sharon Ellis. My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste – a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's cooked all day in the slow cooker.
Sharon's slow cooker chuck roast instructions
- Place roast in a crock pot.
- Mix 2 packets of pot roast mix with 2 cups of water and pour on top of roast.
- Cook on high 6 hours or low 8 hours.
- Add veggies to the crock pot the last 30 to 45 mins of cooking time.
Served with a simple brown gravy, carrots and potatoes, it's a homey and delicious Sunday supper or weeknight dinner. Yummy and easy ! 🤩😋 Sharon Ellis. Sharon's slow cooker chuck roast. jglehenbauer. Fatty, tough roasts like the chuck roast or round roast work best for the slow cooker. They get more moist and tender as they cook unlike leaner roasts, which tend to dry out.