Low Carb cheese sticks.
You can cook Low Carb cheese sticks using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb cheese sticks
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella string cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (beaten).
Low Carb cheese sticks instructions
- Cut string cheese in half..
- Mix parmesan, Italian seasoning, and heroic powder together in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs..
- Dip string cheese in egg mixture then roll it in parmesan mixture. This can be done once or twice depending in how much "breading" you prefer. If you double dip you may need to double egg and parmesan mixture..
- Once coated, put on a baking sheet and put in freezer for one hour..
- Pan fry in oil until golden brown..