Broccoli and Mushroom Omelette.
You can cook Broccoli and Mushroom Omelette using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Mushroom Omelette
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of broccoli florets steamed.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttoned mushroom sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese Mexican Blend.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt and pepper or to taste.
- You need 4-5 slices of pickled jalapeno or to taste (optional).
- You need of Extra cheese to sprinkle.
Broccoli and Mushroom Omelette instructions
- Lightly grease a shallow baking pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, broccoli, mushroom, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, milk, salt and pepper and pour it into the pan. Then, place the jalapeno slices on top (or can be chopped up and mix together with the egg mixture)..
- Air fry at 320F (160C) for about 6-8 minutes. Sprinkle some more cheese on top and air fry again at 320F (160C) for another 2 minutes or so until the eggs are set..