KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Great recipe for KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. Love a Philly Cheesesteak and Fries, I had to.figure it out. and boy did I.
It is pretty quick to throw together or to make ahead, which is perfect for busy schedules. See great recipes for KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries too! How to make Philly Cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers. You can cook KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries
- Prepare 1 lb of Rare Roast Beef, shaved.
- Prepare 2 of medium Yellow Peppers.
- You need 2 of medium Red Peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped White Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Mushroom of choice.
- It’s 15 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Easy Wiz Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot Giardiniera.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of KETO French Fries.
- You need 1 of medium Celery Root (Celeriac).
- You need 1 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
Philly Cheesesteak recipe Here is a easy recipe that I have been seeing floating all over the internet, and have been wanting to try. Two American classics unite in this savory dish. Here, stuffed peppers are prepared with a Philly cheesesteak-inspired filling. Shaved sirloin steak is cooked with yellow onions, then tossed in a tangy mustard sauce.
KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut peppers in half vertically, clean out insides and place 6 halves (3 red, 3 yellow) in a baking dish. Save the other halves to julienne..
- Bake Peppers for 20 min.
- In a pan heat Olive Oil add Onions and julienned Red & Yellow Peppers and let sear..
- Peel and cut Celery Root into fries and place in cold water mixed with Curry Powder and Garlic Powder..
- Put fries on a pan, sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning liberally and bake for 40 min, flipping half way.
- Take peppers out and line inside with Provolone, Roast Beef, Easy Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Top with another layer of Easy Cheese. Then layer Provolone over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Garnish with the Hot Giardiniera… and Enjoy!.
It's all piled into bell pepper halves, topped with provolone cheese, and roasted to a melty finish. A roasted butternut squash hash completes the savory meal. This keto Philly cheesesteak skillet makes for the perfect weeknight meal! This is not your traditional lasagna recipe with red sauce. Two American classics unite in this savory dish.