Never Fail Fudge (Gluten Free).
You can cook Never Fail Fudge (Gluten Free) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Never Fail Fudge (Gluten Free)
- Prepare 3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of unsweetened evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 7 oz of marshmallow creme.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsalted butter.
Never Fail Fudge (Gluten Free) instructions
- lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan. Set aside.
- In heavy 3 quart pan combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk..
- Bring mixture to full boil on medium heat, stirring constantly..
- Continue to constantly stir the boiling mixture for five minutes, or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F..
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted, then add the marshmallow creme and the vanilla extract..
- spread fudge onto your greased pan you set aside earlier and let it cool in the fridge for an hour.