Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook. It is called a dump cake because you just dump everything in your crockpot. I dumped in the apple pie filling. Then mixed the cake mix, cinnamon, pecans, and melted butter in a bowl.
Not to mention the tastiest too. It really just hits the spot on any day when you want a little something sweet. I'm repeating that sentence to myself over and over while I make lots of fall flavors. You can cook Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook
- You need 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- You need 2 packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter cut in cubes.
I'm ready for cooler temperatures – and apple desserts, like this Crockpot Apple Dump Cake. If you thought a Dump Cake was easy before, just wait. Now you can make it in a crockpot and it's about a gazillion times easier than ever! There are quite a few other types of dump cakes that you're able to make in the slow cooker.
Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook instructions
- Start by cutting soft butter (I let mine sit out for 10 mins).
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add pie filling evenly on bottom of crockpot.
- Evenly shake both packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix over the apple pie filling.
- Add butter all over the top of apple cinnamon muffin mix, may need to add more butter.
- Cook until done. (on high for about 2 hrs.).
- Notes- pie filling can be change to whatever you like. Remember if your changing pie filling change the muffin mix too, or use a yellow cake mix. I just went with the muffin mix because it matches up with what iam making or I would of used the yellow cake mix. Mix stuff up and see what you like best. Can’t wait to see all of the combinations people come up with. Happy easy baking..
If you like this one, then you might also like the peach dump cake. It too is extremely easy and cooks out to be so deliciously good. This slow cooker apple dump cake is undoubtedly easy and was extremely tasty for me. Crock Pot Apple Spice Dump Cake Notes: This is a great starter recipe for anyone who is looking to try making a cake for the first time in their crock pot. Dumps cakes are wonderfully simple and absolutely delicious!