Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Sweet Potato Corn Chowder Today. Use nonalcoholic beer instead of regular beer. Use milk in place of the whipping cream.
To make croutons, arrange a single layer of cubed rye bread on a cookie sheet. Place the potatoes, onion and water in a large saucepan. Meanwhile, place flour in a large saucepan; gradually whisk in milk. You can cook Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣
- It’s 2 pounds of red potatoes, rinsed, cut up.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 (14 ounce) of can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 bottle of beer.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of heavy cream.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside. This is a great chowder for a cold fall/winter night! In a large screw-top jar, combine broth and flour. Cover and shake until combined and smooth.
Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣 step by step
- In your crockpot combine : red potatoes, onions, baby carrots, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chicken broth and beer 🍺……Mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……
- After 8 hours of cooking, lightly mash crockpot mixture with a fork……..
- Next add your shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and heavy cream, mix well and cover……..
- Continue to cook on Low until both cheeses have melted and chowder is fully heated…….
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!!!.
Add the milk, caraway seeds and black pepper. Crock Pot Creamy Potato Beer Cheese Soup is a rich, smooth, and creamy soup. It's a hearty and filling meal when served with a loaf of crusty bread. A cup of beer gives this soup wonderful flavor. Use whatever beer you like or have on hand.