Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach. We like to eat this chicken and sauce with fettuccine noodles or with mashed potatoes. Get the INSTANT POT version of the recipe here.
Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Herb Chicken is such an easy meal that is packed with amazing flavor! The potatoes cook to tender perfection in garlic, parmesan, and fresh herbs and the chicken is perfectly juicy. This makes a great meal in one! You can have Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 2 lb. of Chicken.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Butter, softened.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
Slow cooker honey lime ginger work It is getting to be. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes may seem like a basic dish but with just a few minutes of prep work before setting the slow cooker to cook you'll have a meal that looks like it took you an hour and five extra dishes to make. This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)I'm usually a meat-off-the-bones kind of girl, but an easy slow cooker chicken wings recipe (or some crispy chicken thighs!) can convert even me. And, these garlic parmesan chicken wings definitely did – no sauce needed!
Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken step by step
- In a large skillet over medium – high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook for 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low, under potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving..
This Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Stew is bound to be your new favorite winter comfort food! It's hearty, creamy, cheesy and loaded with vegetables! The crockpot makes it an easy weeknight meal. PIN IT FOR LATER In another bowl, combine egg and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat both sides (patting to help adhere).