Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (Keto Beef Stroganoff) is a family favorite of ours and I'm super excited to share it with you! With tender beef and a delicious creamy gravy, this healthy low carb and keto beef stroganoff is oh so good! It's a quick and easy recipe, a perfect weeknight meal, family-friendly, ketogenic and low carb.
Serve Beef Stroganoff over spaghetti squash noodles with veggies. Freezeasy Meal Prep Directions Hey, keto fans! If you're like me, you love the convenience of a Crockpot Slow cooker meal on busy weeknights – especially when you're looking for some low-carb, keto options. You can cook Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal
- It’s of bag freezer.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of Onion diced.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of stew meat.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of add when ready to serve.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need of low carb noodle options.
- Prepare of Spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
Check out these five easy slow cooker freezer bag meals that can be frozen and dumped in the slow cooker whenever you need a quick meal!. For more keto meal plan ideas, be sure to bookmark this link. One of the top low carb recipes, and the easiest. Beef stroganoff in the slow cooker.
Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal instructions
- Prepair low carb noodle option the night before and refrigerate.
- Thaw ingredients in refrigerator overnight.
- Place thawed ingredients in slow cooker on low for 8hrs.
- When ready to eat add sour cream and stir until incorporated.
- Reheat low carb option.
- Serve over low carb option.
Many cookbooks instruct to pre-brown the onions, garlic and meat before adding to the slow cooker. I have found it makes very little difference. I do it the cheats way and just place all the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir. These flavorful and easy-to-make keto freezer meals are perfect for meal prepping low-carb dinners in advance! Including instructions on how to make these meals in an Instant Pot, slow cooker, or oven, you'll be set with your new meal rotation!