CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Add drained pasta and cooked chicken into nacho cheese mixture, toss together to combine, then transfer to greased baking dish. Great recipe for CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Many thanks to all who served our beautiful country on this Veterans Day!
Next, add in the sour cream and cook on low heat to avoid the sour cream curdling. In large colander, rinse and drain uncooked pasta. Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. You can have CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- It’s 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
Stir in cream cheese, chili powder and cumin until cream cheese has melted. Stir in pasta and enchilada mixture until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add pasta to prepared baking dish and top with avocado and remaining cheeses. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I made a quick and easy creamy red sauce similar to the sauce used for this Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta, except I used canned tomatoes with green chiles for a southwest flavor. I then added my usual can of black beans and a cup of frozen corn (I just love that combo) to fill out the enchiladas and stretch the meat a bit further. A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! Dump all the ingredients in the crockpot and forget about it until dinner time!