Broccoli salad. Chopped broccoli, crumbly bacon, lots of grated cheese, and red onion are tossed with a lovely red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Bodacious Broccoli Salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. You can have Broccoli salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli salad
- Prepare 3 of brocolli.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of shallots.
- Prepare .5 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s .5 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower seeds (without shells).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of save until the end.
- Prepare .5 lbs of bacon.
The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing. This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. Fresh broccoli salad is creamy, salty, tangy, sweet, and oh, so delicious. My grandma has been making this for holidays and family get-togethers for as long as I can remember.
Broccoli salad instructions
- Chop up brocolli into small pieces (take off both stalks and stems).
- Save three stems and chop finely.
- Mix the sauce ingredients along with chopped stems.
- Pour mixed sauce ingredients over chopped broccoli and toss salad.
- Cook bacon until crispy and break apart into bacon bits.
- Finally, sprinkle over salad and toss again.
Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Everyone needs a classic Broccoli Salad Recipe. This salad has fresh broccoli, bacon, sunflower seeds and more, all.