Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie. How To Make Vegan Pumpkin Pie. You simply throw all the ingredients into a blender and then pour it out onto your pre-made (uncooked) vegan pie crust, bake it, then let it cool, chill it in the fridge, pipe some whipped coconut cream onto it and bingo bango you have a very impressive pie. This easy-to-make pumpkin pie is a must-have during your holiday celebration this year.
A slice of sweet squash-colored custard so silky smooth your tongue will feel spoiled. Nestled in a toasty oat crust with just the right amount of crumble to remind you of your favorite. The dessert is great for the holidays/fall/winter & Thanksgiving but can be enjoyed throughout the year. You can have Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 can of easy pumpkin pie mix.
- You need 1 tbs of corn syrup.
- You need of Small amount of cashews.
- It’s 1 tbs of honey.
- It’s 4 tbs of agave nectar.
- Prepare of Pie crust.
- You need 1 tbs of canola oil.
- It’s 1 Can of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
A homemade gluten-free pie crust and a perfectly spiced pumpkin filling make this vegan pie very delicious! A delicious pumpkin pie is a classic dessert for the holiday season and I actually can't get enough of it! The roundup is divided into savory vegan pumpkin recipes and sweet vegan pumpkin recipes. I'm sure we've got something for every taste.
Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Mix all the ingredients (except for cashews and honey) in a medium size bowl..
- Preheat oven to 350° And pour the mix into pie crust, then place pie in oven. Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Carefully remove pie and top with crused cashews and drizzled honey (or agave nectar) let pie chill in fridge for a few hours, then serve..
We've got: pumpkin chili; stuffed pumkin; a pumpkin burger; pumpkin pretzels; vegan pumpkin pie; a vegan pumpkin cake; pumpkin cookies I have used minimalist baker's recipes before so knew I could trust the Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie. I had made tofu pumpkin pie and a cheese cake type pumpkin pie as a substitute for my favorite dish at Thanksgivng for many years. Thank you for developing such wonderful recipes. In a food processor, add in all of the crust ingredients. Process until uniform and dough like.