Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free.
You can have Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans.
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to food processor. Process until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute. Scrape sides of bowl and process again for about 20 seconds..
- Mixture should be smooth, but thick. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Using wet hands (or a cookie scoop), form dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. flatten slightly with wet hands to form patties..
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes. Enjoy!.