Keto "granola" bars. Why are homemade granola bars healthier? Homemade granola bars are better for you because you get to control what you put in them. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made without the traditional rolled oats, wheat flour or corn syrup that you would find in typical store-bought granola bars.
KIND bars are so delicious, but also aren't as low-carb as you'd think – all of them contain added sugar. So I set out to make a homemade version that tastes similar to the real thing, but is much lower in carbs. On a Large Baking Sheet spread out the Almonds and the Pecans. You can have Keto "granola" bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto "granola" bars
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- It’s 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Keep these tasty nut bars on hand, at work, before or after a workout or just as a quick snack on the run. We've selected the lowest carb, highest fat-containing nuts and seeds to make this keto granola bar recipe. To help you make your keto granola bars, here are a few simple tips… Use roasted nuts and seeds if you can. Dry roasted almonds and sunflower seeds give maximum flavor.
Keto "granola" bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
Easy Low Carb Keto Granola Bars. They're deliciously crunchy and super easy to make. Great as an on-the-go low carb snack or as an afternoon pick-me-up. In a bowl place the almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, finely shredded coconut, chopped chocolate, cinnamon and pinch of salt and mix to combine. Those no bake granola bars are the healthy granola bars recipe you want to try for breakfast.