Simple, Black pasta with shrimp. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium high heat until lightly smoking.
Creamy Pesto Shrimp "This is an excellent dish. When the butter has melted, return the shrimp to the pan along with the parsley and cooked pasta. Stir well and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Simple, Black pasta with shrimp using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple, Black pasta with shrimp
- Prepare 500 grams of Black squid-ink pasta.
- Prepare 500 grams of Shrimp deveined and clean.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Red chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
Drizzle over a bit more olive oil and serve immediately. Season the shrimp with the salt and pepper; add to the preheated pan in a single layer. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl put the remaining oil with the parsley, garlic, red chilli, salt and the lemon juice.
Simple, Black pasta with shrimp step by step
- In bowl put the clean shrimps and season them with salt, curry, a bit of the chopped garlic and a dash of olive oil..
- In a separate bowl put the remaining oil with the parsley, garlic, red chilli, salt and the lemon juice. Let it rest until the pasta is cooked..
- Boil water to cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking heat a small pan to stir fry the shrimp..
- When the pasta is ready drain it and add the olive oil mixture. Add the shrimps and mix well. Sprinkle some parsley on top..
- Enjoy this recipe! If you don't find the black pasta you can use other pasta if you like..
Let it rest until the pasta is cooked. Lemon and Broccoli Pasta with Shrimp Recipe. Seriously, if you love shrimp pasta, you have to make this as soon as possible. Plus it tastes like a restaurant meal for half and cost and calories. You're going to be making this satisfying shrimp pasta all summer long.