Italian Sausage Stir Fry. You can cook it with hot Italian sausages as in the directions below or you can make it with mild or sweet sausages. If you want to serve it over pasta, you can add a can or two of spaghetti sauce and slice the sausauges before frying. This recipe is so versatile, you can't go wrong.
Italian Sausage Fried Brown Rice Recipe with Vegan Option Plus tips on making perfect fried riceSpicie Foodie. I'm always looking for new recipes to put variety into our meals. You can cook Italian Sausage Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Stir Fry
- You need 3 of Italian Sausages.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Whole White Mushrooms.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Feta.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
I like this one especially because it doesn't call for too many ingredients and makes an attractive, natural dish. Italian sausage, bite size Onion Green pepper chunks Red pepper chunks Mushrooms Asparagus (optional) Bow tie pasta Parmesan cheese. Italian Sausage Stir-Fry recipe: This is my take on a Chinese stir-fry using orzo in place of rice and traditional Italian ingredients. Add some delicious Johnsonville® Sausage to the mix!
Italian Sausage Stir Fry step by step
- Cut casings from mild italian sausage..
- Chop sausage into small pieces..
- Chop green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and spinach..
- Cook italian sausage on the stove until done..
- Place cooked sausage in a bowl..
- Cook vegetables in the same pan as the sausage was cooked in..
- Once the vegetables are tender, chop and add the tomato to the pan..
- Then add the italian sausage back to the pan and let simmer for a few minutes..
- Top with salt, pepper, feta, and avocado..
This recipe takes fresh broccoli, garlic and ginger to create a mouth-watering stir-fry. Stir on high heat until kale has wilted. Add browned meat and season with mustard. One of my family's favorites, full of flavor and color. Find this Pin and more on My Original Paleo Recipes by Bravo For Paleo.