Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta with Smoked Sausage is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! After I made this amazing Italian Chicken Pasta recipe, I wanted to try another simple meal packed with flavor.
In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Once the chicken has started to brown, stir in smoked sausage and let brown as well, then stir in fresh garlic. I like to save the garlic for this step so it doesn't burn in the pan while the chicken and sausage are cooking. You can cook Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti
- Prepare Pack of 4 boneless chicken breats.
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cans (32 ounce) of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of creole season.
- It’s 1 tbs of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbs of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare of Any extras can be added like hotsauce,lee Perkins, I cooked to the 2 to 3 packs a noodles depending how sauces u like it if u add the noodles to it.
Add chicken broth, heavy cream, uncooked pasta, and cajun seasoning to pot and bring to a simmer. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large, covered cooking pot over medium-high heat. Cajun chicken spaghetti just got easier, thanks to the slow cooker!
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti instructions
- Cook sausage an chicken down in butter,grease, or olive oil.
- Then add season blend, rotel and garlic an cook for awhile till tendered.
- Then add crushed tomatoes an diced tomatoes ancook for about 15 mins.
- Now add your tomatoe sauce an seasons an cook down to when u feel comfortable, me about hour 1/2 on simmer also add a cup of water an taste your sauce I usually add more seasoning if ain’t got that Cajun kick that’s just me.
- I had two packs a noodles an wish I had more sauce so I go with pack or pack in 1/2 if u mix the noodles an sauce I usually don’t mix but this time I did still come out good ! (ah cest bon) means yummy in Cajun French !!.
I think the slow cooker is something most of us own, but rarely use (or at least not very often). Some of us love the concept of the slow cooker and often reference it in conversation, "Yeah, I really need to get my slow cooker out…" but in the end it remains sitting on. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside. Cajun Chicken and Sausage Pasta – If you're looking for a Creamy Cajun Chicken and Sausage Pasta then you've come to the right place.