Crockpot lemon basil chicken. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Two Of The Most Popular Flavors Perfectly Blended Together. In a bowl, mix together chicken broth, lemon juice, basil and parsley. I'm a firm believer that the key to good slow cooker or electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot) recipe is a good sauce.
Slow Cooker Lemon Basil Chicken~ the perfect weeknight meal! There are few things that I make routinely but this-this is one recipe that I do. Whether I serve it over noodles or toss with pasta, ladle over a smashed potato or just on it's own- this is a perfect one pot meal. You can cook Crockpot lemon basil chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot lemon basil chicken
- Prepare of Chicken breast boneless skinless.
- Prepare 1 carton of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Potatoes I used about 5 red skin more or less up to u.
- You need to taste of Basil.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 of thinly sliced lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
Lemon Basil Chicken Thighs Crockpot Recipe Instructions. Read carefully because the following is so easy, you'll think you missed a step. Add the lemon juice, chicken stock, and then the spices. Notice that we included basil and garlic.
Crockpot lemon basil chicken step by step
- Yup started frozen no time for tht prep stuff today added butter salt pepper.
- About a hr later flip add basil and half the lemons u plan on using on top of chicken. Add about 1/2 cup of broth here or just enough to cover bottom of pot.
- About 2 hrs later flip add more broth add carrots to top cover again let cook for another 1hr before adding potatoes top w a few more lemons before closing. When u add potatoes add the rest of the broth. All to fully cook the rest of way. Add the remaining lemons here stir n close till done.
Both of these super spices have amazing health benefits. Add chicken stock, lemon juice, basil, and lemon zest. Transfer chicken to a warm platter. Tear basil leaves directly into slow cooker. If desired, stir in additional lemon zest and chopped basil.