Awesome crockpot chili. Great recipe for Amy's awesome crock pot chili. I took what I liked about several recipies, and made my own. Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter thousands of people make it every day!
Chili is a quick, easy and nutritious meal to make for your family. It is the perfect meal for a cold fall or winter day, or for when you want a warm and filling meal. Even beating her boss whose been the reighning chili champ. You can have Awesome crockpot chili using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome crockpot chili
- Prepare of Hormel chili with beans.
- You need of McCormick chili powder.
- It’s of Ground beef.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes fire roasted are best.
- Prepare of Black beans.
- You need of Red beans.
- It’s of Peppers: green, red, orange, (Not hot).
- It’s of Celery.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Salt & Peper.
- You need of Minced garlic.
The Starbucks Verona and the Guiness worked well together. It was the only crock pot that was sitting empty. We are making another batch today." — erika Learn how to make slow cooker chili with our tasty recipe. With hearty red kidney beans, our Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, and tomato sauce, this warm chili is the perfect indulgence for any occasion.
Awesome crockpot chili instructions
- Only name brand items Hormel chilli sauce n beans & McCormick chilli powder. Everything else optional..
- Add in your Hormel with beans and tomato paste to crockpot..
- Rince veggies.
- Strain & rince beans.
- Smash some beans for a thicker chili..
- Chop Clean out seeds.
- If you have one of these it comes in handy for picky kids. Wont lose any flavor and they wont see it!.
- Use to make tomatoes, onion celery or peppers minced (optional).
- Cover while you brown meat..
- Brown meat. Chop to desired size..
- Add chili powder to meat while cooking for added flavor..
- Add meat to crockpot. (If meat is greasy strain before adding to crockpot.).
- Stir occasionally. Want to use something long to reach bottom of the pot..
- If you find your chili NOT as thick as you would like…no worries Simmer chili UNCOVERED for 30-60 minutes (or longer if desired) to help reduce the liquid and encourage the mixture to thicken up..
- Cheese or sour cream if you roll that way..
This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat – and SOOO easy. Easy as in "throw the ingredients in the crockpot and push a button" easy. I've had a wildly popular chili recipe on this website for years, but I never thought to convert it into a slow cooker meal until now. Mild enough for the whole family, but still packed with tons of flavor! As the seasons start to change, the first thing I start to crave (after pumpkin in all the things) is chili.